In the spirit of the holiday gift giving season, I’m giving you (my blog readers, newsletter readers, Twitter followers, Facebook friends and fans, LinkedIn connections, clients, candidates, and colleagues) my time on Thursday, December 16, from 8am-5pm CST.
Call me on Thursday, December 16, between 8am-5pm CST and ask me anything — 214.361.0070.
I receive calls or emails daily with questions on the following topics:
- Job searching
- Career development
- My book
- Social networking
- How I started a business
- How I wrote the book, why I wrote the book
- Why I quit practicing law, how I knew when the time was right to leave
- “Can I pick your brain?”
While I strive to return all calls and emails, I admit I’m guilty of not returning them all. Here’s your opportunity to ask me your question over the phone. Or, feel free to call just to say hello!
Here’s how it will work on December 16:
- I will be at my office desk between 8am-5pm CST
- Call my office line between 8am-5pm CST – 214.361.0070
- If I am on the phone when you call, email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I will call you back
- Or, you can follow me on Twitter (@aellislegal) and I’ll tweet when I am off the phone
- There is no time limit for each call (just be reasonable and respectful of others who may be trying to call me)
- Anyone may call – you don’t need to be a lawyer or in the legal profession
- You can ask me anything
I hope to hear from you on Thursday, December 16, between 8am-5pm CST – 214.361.0070!!
Finally, hat tip to Jim Kukral, a business author I follow on Twitter, who inspired me with this “call me today” idea. And, the inspiration from Jim further illustrates why it’s important to do “something different,” such as reading/following thought leaders outside your industry — the best ideas often come from outside!